Private Equity Fund Administration & Taxation
Private equity accounting is complex and varies greatly with the individual characteristics of each fund. We provide the following services for our clients in all 50 U.S. States and Globally:
- General administration (bookkeeping/accounting)
- Annual tax filings
- Quarterly tax filings
- Franchise Tax (for applicable states, such as TX and CA)
- State / Local taxes (for applicable municipalities, such as Pittsburgh & New York City)
- Audited/Reviewed Financial Statements (both IFRS and GAAP)
- Compilation of financial statements (Tax or Cash Basis)
- Creation of Partners' Capital Statements/Subsequent Closing, etc.
- Payroll support
- Tax compliance consulting for tax matters related to individual partners of the fund
George Dimov, our managing CPA, has 12 years of complex tax compliance experience in New York City and Miami. Private equity industries audited/worked include retail, real estate, manufacturing, infrastructure funds, technology investments, biotech, etc.